Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Getting Organized!!!


So I have recently heard about this Get more organized challenge and thought it would be great for me to join. The Mortician’s Wife started this challenge to get your house organized and in order (especially after the holidays). She is going to give us tips and advice to help us along. So Here We go!

DAY 1: Hopping on Board!

Why Should I do this?

I Have for the most part kept my room organized but always seem to obtain piles everywhere. Even if i decide to organize I end up with it stuffed in the same place or somewhere else just differently placed. So I am done with that and ready to have a proper place for everything.


I will leave you with some of my problem areas.

Part of my desk.
The other side is slightly better



This is under my TV where my Fiancee and my alter is.
The alters fine even if we need to change the alter cloth to winter
But all the other shelves and the stuff to the left is messy

2 comments:

  1. Wait, your fiancée is below the TV? *confused*

    That sounds like a challenge I could go for... but on the other hand, every time I try to declutter, I end up even more frustrated because it simply means I get to do more housework. And with a little time in the day as there is already... well, we'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol no the alter is both mine and my fiancees

    ReplyDelete