Thursday, December 8, 2011

By the Stream

By the Stream
12/8/11



So December is upon us and the Christmas season is closing in along with cool weather. That means lots of decoration for me and my fiancee for all the children of our neighborhood and anyone else to see. Here's what else I've been up to:

  • This Past Tuesday I went to my Fathers Boyscout troops Christmas party. It was a fun evening even though my father stole a running water candle holder that I really liked from me at the Santa exchange but I'm sure I'll get it for Christmas.
  • The First Term of College is over with and I passed with Two B's and Two C's. Now I'll have a whole month before I go back for the spring term.


I know not much for this month and I'm sorry I don't post much. But that I believe will be my New Years Resolution. To start posting more and not forgetting about it.
Well I hope you all have a Happy Holiday and New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment