Monday, October 17, 2011

life.

So I'm sitting in my college E building hallway waiting for my future spouse to get out of her class. Already this week isn't turning out great. I still have decorations to get down from the loft in my shed and not much time to put the decorations up. (I'm procrastinating) My brother won't even help, he is so being so lazy.

But all in all my biology exam that was to be due tomorrow isn't going to be due then. So that is a plus.
On another note I am looking into going to St. Pete college in Florida for their Vet tech program. All I need to do is figure out where to get my 40 hr volunteering done at a vet hospital around here. Let alone all the classes I have to take before I can even enroll in the College.

Well more to be posted later.

No comments:

Post a Comment